[EM] First Condorcet cycle ever spotted in a national presidential election (!?! apparently)

Bob Richard lists001 at robertjrichard.com
Mon Dec 7 07:59:48 PST 2009

Matt Shugart covers Romanian elections at

     http://fruitsandvotes.com/?cat=78

I don't think he will get into the presence or absence of Condorcet
cycles, but he may well provides links to other useful stuff. Currently
the first four or five posts on this page are on Romania.

Manuel Alvarez-Rivera has some background material at

     http://electionresources.org/panorama/ro

which I suspect he will be updating shortly. He also has a blog at

    http://electionresources.org/panorama/

Another site that might cover this election, but hasn't yet, is

     http://welections.wordpress.com

--Bob Richard

--
Bob Richard