[EM] Score DSV

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 11:51:18 PDT 2009

> (Note: I actually do believe that this method is objectively better, but I
> can easily imagine intelligent good-faith disagreements, so I'm
> intentionally being a wee bit trollish by stating it so unequivocally. I do
> not intend to give offense, though, and I would be happy to be corrected if
> I'm wrong.)

Oh, one more qualification to my semi-trollishness. I of course believe that
both Shulze and Score/Range are excellent systems overall and would
enthusiastically support a movement to put either of them into practice at
any level. In fact, that's why I'm comparing Score DSV to those methods; you
don't win the championship by challenging the also-rans.

Cheers.