[EM] IEVS source code

Warren Smith warren.wds at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:59:41 PDT 2009

IEVS is available (and has been for quite a while) as source code to all, here:
http://rangevoting.org/IEVS/IEVS.c

I warn you it may not be as wonderful and bug-free as you might like.
However various versions of it have worked to do a lot of stuff, and
if you (please!) improve it and debug it more, then it will get
better.  In my opinion IEVS needs to be a perpetual community project
since forever onward into the forseeable future somebody is going to
invent new voting systems, invent new strategy notions, etc etc, and
complain (and VALIDLY complain) that IEVS does not include them.
Solution is for people to modify IEVS to add that stuff...

--
Warren D. Smith
http://RangeVoting.org  <-- add your endorsement (by clicking