[EM] Feeling left out in Sefton

Fred Gohlke fredgohlke at verizon.net
Tue Sep 30 05:08:29 PDT 2008

Good Morning, Michael

Thank you for that.

If I made my presentation in a way that could be misunderstood, the
error is mine.  If you misunderstood, others will too, and that's a flaw
in the presentation.

I appreciate your gracious offer of a truce, but deeply regret
conducting myself in a manner that made it seem necessary.  If I've been
unable to describe the value of Practical Democracy for our society in a
manner that attracted your support, I've failed miserably in the only
conflict that matters ... improving the quality of those who represent
us in our government.

Fred