[EM] the 'who' and the 'what' - trying again

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Mon Sep 29 05:55:03 PDT 2008

Dave Ketchum wrote:
> Disturbing existing elections by marrying in something from Condorcet seems
> very destructive considering possible benefits, so how about:
>      Run a phantom Condorcet election with current candidates before the
> existing voting.

We've coded something like that already, for a similar purpose.  I'm
not sure our voting mechanism always selects the Condorcet winner (?).
But is this roughly what you are thinking?

  http://zelea.com/project/votorola/home.xht

(The code is open source.  So the voting UI and count engine could be
modified to support any flavour of Condorcet.)

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, 647-436-4521
http://zelea.com/