[EM] language/framing quibble

Stéphane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 6 15:51:59 PDT 2008

Hello Fred,

if I understand well you promote concurrency between political parties
because we would benefit
from it as much we benefit from concurrency between companies. A copy from
the capitalist dynamics from the marketplace toward the ideological ring?
The more choice we have, the more power the customer or the voter has. Nice
analogy.

But I was already a fan of proportional representation. You should try to
sell your stuff to mecreants. ;-)
Steph