[EM] How to convert to utf or pdf? (was Re: Who comes "second" in Ranked Pairs?)

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 07:30:15 PDT 2008

Steve Eppley  > Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 3:17 PM
> Converting is a good idea.  Several years ago, I looked for a way to
> convert to pdf for free, but without success.  Can someone recommend a
> conversion technique?  Freeware ideally, but perhaps some simple series
> of global replacements would work.

For conversion to PDF I suggest you try the free on-line service from BCL Technologies.

You'll find all their on-line services at: http://www.pdfonline.com/

The to PDF converter is at:  https://www.pdfonline.com/convert_pdf.asp

There are several other free services, but some of them put a marker into the footer of the PDF document.

I have installed the BCL easyPDF Printer Driver on  Windows XP.  It costs less than $15, runs extremely well and gives you complete
control of security, image downsizing, etc, etc.

I have NO shares in BCL Technologies.

James