[EM] Fixing Range Voting

Raph Frank raphfrk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 03:22:01 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:38 AM, Brian Olson <bql at bolson.org> wrote:
> Hey, that's neat. I must have missed it the first time around.

The thread got no replies, which was discouraging.  I was considering
extending it to other methods.

I think the java, even for single seaters, gives a more intuitive feel
for what is happening with the Yee diagrams, than a block of text
would.

> The N
> parallel images of black/winning area actually show pretty well how various
> candidates win in multi-winner elections. Maybe I'll extend my software to
> do similarly.

It also shows that PR-STV has all the problems of IRV.  Ofc, I only
tested it with 2 seaters.