[Election-Methods] Fwd: [LWVTopics] IRV Voting

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Sat May 10 15:58:01 PDT 2008

Friends,

I need help to rebut these points about IRV voting that are being
spread via a US League of Women Voters' email list  that is tracked by
persons in the US office of the LWV (and apparently the LWV of Mass.
has already officially taken a position in favor of IRV voting).

Thanks. I'll forward your comments back to the LWV list. I do not
follow this issue sufficiently to respond without help, as I'm
focusing on figuring out how to do post-election  audit discrepancy
analysis now.

I removed all but the pertinent points that need response from someone
with more expertise in this issue than I possess.

I added a few comments in []s.  Please help me because I do not have
information on this topic at my fingertips and do not have time
currently to research a reply.  Thank you.