[Election-Methods] USING Condorcet

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 15:27:41 PDT 2008

Thanks, Markus.  I should have been paying closer attention!!

It is interesting to see the large numbers of ballots with many equal rankings, often but not always, one candidate versus the rest.
And yet the candidates within the equal rankings are given in specific orders.  If "no preference" among them, what does the order
signify in terms of the voting system (or in the voter's mind)?

James