[Election-Methods] Another Lottery Method for the Record

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 29 16:03:02 PDT 2008

How about the following strategy?
- Voters from left to right are D1, D2, D3, D4, R1, R2
- The great divide is between Ds and Rs
- D1 starts the chained elimination process
- The sincere chain of elimination is D1, R2, D2, R1, D3 => D4 wins
- The strategic elimination chain is D1, D4!, R2, D2, R1 => D3 wins!
- It may thus sometimes be beneficial to eliminate some of the
potential winners

Juho