[Election-Methods] Selectricity

Brian Olson bql at bolson.org
Thu Jul 31 06:08:48 PDT 2008

I've talked to the guy who built it. He lives not too far from where I
do in the Boston area. I'm jealous of his shiny UI. It makes my http://betterpolls.com/
  and http://poll.appspot.com/ look clunky and primitive (which is
accurate, since I didn't do anything beyond the 8 year old HTML 4.01
spec).

I haven't opensourced my webapp code, but the underlying election
method implementations are LGPL and available at http://code.google.com/p/voteutil/