[Election-Methods] vol 42, issue 46 - ketchum

CLAY SHENTRUP clay at electopia.org
Wed Jan 2 18:07:17 PST 2008

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:50:43 +0200 Juho wrote:
>> Your examples (below) seem to be from a Range voting promotion site
>> (that explains something). I have read them (or some predecessors of
>> them) also earlier. Some quick comments follow (I didn't reread the
>> articles carefully now, but you may correct if I missed something).
>THANK YOU, Juho!

thanks for making a glaring ad hominem fallacy?  that's a weird thing to
praise, dave.

> That Clay could have read an incomplete description, and now tries to pass

it on as if complete, makes a lot of sense.
> Time to warn readers of this problem, and to hope that Clay will study
harder to have more useful info to pass on.

you're not making any sense.  all he's saying is that he has seen previous
versions of that page, which explains the DH3 problem.