[Election-Methods] Strategy/polling simulation for simple methods

Steve Eppley SEppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Feb 2 08:55:24 PST 2008

What poll question is Kevin asking his simulated voters?  Who is your
favorite?  How would you vote if the election were held today?  What is
your order of preference?  How much would you pay to elect X if it were
a contest between only X and Y?

Wouldn't the wording of the poll question, and the allowed answers, make
a difference?

Regards,
Steve