[EM] Test implementation of FAWRB

Brian Olson bql at bolson.org
Tue Aug 26 21:01:05 PDT 2008

I'd like to see some things that would make the process more
understandable.

First, expand "FAWRB" somewhere on the site and explain it.

Part of the explanation could be showing all of the stages of the form
at once instead of making it a surprise as each stage shows up.

Alternately, or additionally, there could be a side-bar flow chart
that lists all the stages, probably vertically. Bonus points if the
stages light up as the process moves through them.