[EM] PR favoring racial minorities

Raph Frank raphfrk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:29:47 PDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Juho <juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Here we are quite close to confusing the voters. If each small district has
> different candidates and each voter can vote at any station, then maybe we
> could try the (so much feared) computerized voting, but only so that each
> voter would see a screen that would display all the candidates that are
> available to him/her. The ballot could be generic (same to all voters). This
> would work also in geographic coordinate based scenarios.

I don't think that is needed, printing different ballots for different
constituencies is already the policy.

Each virtual district would have its own room, ballots and ballot box.

You would go to the desk, have your name crossed off and then be given
a ballot.  Everyone going to the same room would get the same ballot
and place it in the same ballot box.