[EM] [Election-Methods] [english 94%] PR favoring racialminorities

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 22:55:14 PDT 2008

On Aug 22, 2008, at 2:34 , Raph Frank wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:33 PM, Juho <juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> The system works quite fine. It is a basic party based open list
>> election
>> using d'Hondt within each district separately.
>
> So, the ballot has 179 names and you pick one ?

Sorry, I should have said this (and I intended). The ballot is a
white folded piece of cardboard that contains just the name of the
election and a big circle inside. I'll write the number of my
favourite candidate inside the circle. The advertisements of the
candidates have the number clearly visible in them, and there are
lists of all candidates (including their party affiliation and
number) available at the voting site and elsewhere.

Juho