[EM] Continuous elections and their interplay with power structures

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 15:33:31 PDT 2008

Ok, in a stable system with well established connections between
"nodes" that stability will increase. I was concerned about the
ability of individuals to move large masses of votes (larger than
what they got directly in the election) by just their own individual
decision. Maybe the misuse of such power (e.g. changing one's opinion
just before an important election) should be eliminated somehow.

Juho