[Election-Methods] Study Data, Personal Utility with Range 2 election

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Fri Jul 27 10:50:37 PDT 2007

quick note, gotta go.

There was indeed an error in the list of possible votes, the result
being that the Sincere vote and the Approval vote in the case studied
have the same utility. However, changing the election to an approval
election, restricting the vote combinations possible, reduces the
utility substantially *for the Approval Voter.* I'll publish it later.

I do understand why Chris didn't understand part of the spreadsheet.
There was a major error in the list of input votes.