[Election-Methods] (no subject)

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Tue Jul 24 19:17:29 PDT 2007

Hey, bummer! The list tag got changed. I've got filters all over the
place doing stuff with [EM]. Sure, it's not terribly unique, but
subject header space is precious, lists should have very short tags.
There is little harm if there are lists with the same tag, few people
will be subscribed to both! And then there are other fields that can
be filtered on, such as domain that it's coming from.

Now, before I change all my filters, any chance of taking it back to
what it was? Which was better? People all over have been calling this
the EM list.... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.