[EM] Intermediate Ratings Never Optimal?

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Mon Jul 23 12:28:04 PDT 2007

I could imagine that I understand this post from Mr. Simmons, but I
would then conclude that something is off, or that the application of
this theorem to the present subject is somehow improper, so I'll
retreat to asking someone to, please, explain this in ordinary
language, as well as how it applies to intermediate Range ratings.!