[EM] Borda and Honest Voters

Ken Kuhlman kskuhlman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:00:40 PST 2007

.. though I still believe the Correlated Instant Borda Runoff (CIBR)
approach is a respectable solution to this problem.

sigh... someday maybe I'll develop the skills necessary to be able to flesh
out that assertion..

http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Correlated_Instant_Borda_Runoff
http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Candidate_correlation

-ken

ps: thanks to whomever created those wiki pages!
pss: sorry if this is a dup. post.. technical problems, yada yada..