[EM] RE : The list's complete rejection of the poll

Michael Ossipoff mikeo2106 at msn.com
Tue Feb 20 08:59:06 PST 2007

>Mike,

>I guess a wiki would be the best way to do the poll then... The votes
>could be posted in a single place, changed at will, and discussed on a
>talk page.

I reply:

...changed at will is the part that I don't quite like. I've never
understood the appeal of a wiki, where what you send might be different next
time you look. I suppose people might be honorable enough not to change
other people's ballots or comments, and, if that's so, it would be workable.

Anyway, as always with voting systems, my purpose is to do my part, and I
did so when I posted the poll.

Mike Ossipoff