[EM] Chris BC reply

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Mon Feb 19 21:47:21 PST 2007

Thanks, I learned a bit but:

I think cycles should not be hard to explain.  We get to A>B>C>A when the
pairs are near ties and the wins of the pairs proceed around the circle,
either right or left.

Minmax resolution of cycles does read easier than other methods.

That the winner does not have to come from the Smith set should shock only
those who expect too much from that label.

Could there be a better name than "minmax"?

DWK

                  If you want peace, work for justice.