[EM] International invitation

Michael Ossipoff mikeo2106 at msn.com
Mon Feb 19 10:35:01 PST 2007

I specifically invite Juho Laatu, Chris Benham, David Carey, and Markus
Schulze, and any other non-Americans on EM, to vote in the February 2008 EM
presidential poll.

I will do four counts:

1. EM-everyone

2. EM-Americans

3. EM-non-Americans

4. EM-everyone and their spouses, partners, kids, families, relatives,
friends, acquaintances, neighbors, co-workers, and anyone else whom I may
have inadvertantly left out of this list.

If someone argues that there are other presidential polls, I answer that
they aren't posted on EM, and that they don't support RV, and especially
don't support Approval, BeatpathWinner, any rank count that you want to
count, and RV. And they don't have a way to keep one person from voting many
times.

Mike Ossipoff