[EM] Ballot omission corrected--Kucinich

Michael Ossipoff mikeo2106 at msn.com
Mon Feb 19 07:06:36 PST 2007

I should add that the ratings should be from 9 to 100.

I didn't include Ron Paul or Mike Gavel, because if I included
little-heard-of candidates of the main parties because they're antiwar, I
could be accused of partisan candidate-inclusion. I included the Green and
Libertarian that were mentioned as declaring in the article that I found.

I didn't properly alphabetize the names manually or by word-processor or
database, because there wasn't time last night.

I just listed declared candidates (I included Camejo because he was Nader's
running mate) because I felt that people might prefer a ready-made ballot to
a nominations request. But of course I'll add anyone who is requested. For
instance if someone other than me would like to add Ron Paul or Mike Gavel,
just say so and I will.

***

Anyone voting in this poll is urged to rank and rate as many candidates as
are of interest. Don't bother ranking or rating them all--only the ones who
have significantly more merit than the others I list all of these only to
accomodate all political persuasions.

If you choose to vote, post the voted ballot with the subject line "ballot".
Suggested EM presidential poll ballot:

(Candidates are in omewhat alphabetized order)

These are just the most familiar declared or semi-declared candidates of
their parties.

                                     Approval     Rank    Rating

Michael Badnarik (Lib.)           [ ]          [ ]       [ ]

Peter Camejo                       [ ]         [ ]        [ ]

Hillary Clinton                       [ ]          [ ]        [ ]

Rudi Giuliani                         [ ]           [ ]        [ ]

Dennis Kucinich                    [ ]           [ ]        [ ]

John McCain                        [ ]           [ ]        [ ]

Ralph Nader                        [ ]           [ ]        [ ]

Barak Obama                      [ ]           [ ]        [ ]

Mitt Romny                         [ ]          [ ]        [ ]

Rebecca Rotzler (Green)      [ ]         [ ]         [ ]