[Election-Methods] KPFK LSB election

Jonathan Lundell jlundell at pobox.com
Sun Dec 30 11:44:40 PST 2007

On Dec 30, 2007, at 11:22 AM, Jonathan Lundell wrote:

> There are fractional votes even in the
> first round, for reasons I don't understand.

Dan Bishop suggests that this is because of equal rankings, and it
looks from the tally that this indeed was the case. Mystery solved.

Mystery remaining: why is it so hard to find the actual election
rules? I'm guessing that they're buried in some board meeting minutes
somewhere, but you'd think they'd be easier to find.