[Election-Methods] rcv ala tournament

CLAY SHENTRUP clay at electopia.org
Sat Dec 29 21:49:04 PST 2007

On Dec 29, 2007 9:07 PM, Paul Kislanko <jpkislanko at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>  Regarding your last question to the poster, I suggest it is up to you prove
> it is not debatable. You make a number of assertions that are contrary to
> fact.

if that were true, you should have been able to name one - but you didn't.

> As an educated voter I would never accept your proposal. So, it is
> "debatable."

well, you're just wrong.  saying "i don't agree" is not "debate".  if
a flat-earther says it's "debatable" whether earth is round, he's
wrong.  there's no ambiguity in the evidence.  the same is true of
range voting compared to condorcet.  social utility efficiency
calculations rigorously support that, and the externalities of
increased simplicity with range voting clearly topple any claim
someone could have that there is a debate here.

please get your facts in order.