[Election-Methods] Elect the Compromise

Jobst Heitzig heitzig-j at web.de
Thu Aug 30 01:23:15 PDT 2007

Dear Abd ul-Rahman,
>> > the ratings that Jobst fed us as a distraction.
>>
>> You're doing it again -- please stop it.
>
> That was not an insult. It made the challenge more interesting. I'm
> sorry that you thought it critical.

I don't think it was insulting. You just repeatedly attribute opinions
or intentions to me which are not mine. I explained several times how
the ratings are meant to have more meaning than just rankings.

I also don't think you were critical here, but I certainly invite you to
be it!

The only thing I wish is that you try to be post shorter messages, since
I really have trouble to read that much!

Yours, Jobst