[Election-Methods] Deterministic tie-breakers

Elisabeth Varin stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 23 06:31:51 PDT 2007

Dear Diego,

even for tie-breaking procedure, I recommend a deterministic method.
The advantage is that computer can validate a long counting process
and obtain the same result when they use a deterministic tie-breaking
procedure.
Thus as many independent recounts as needed should lead to the same result,
killing any fraud attempt.

Stéphane Rouillon.