[Election-Methods] Proposing a Delegable Proxy poll: best

AllAbout Voting AllAboutVoting at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:22:57 PDT 2007

>[Jan Kok] Let's try a DP poll!
>This is the proposed poll topic and title:
>*** What is the best place to host the US-Iraq Conflict forum?
Jan,

Can you give us more information about what features the forum will need?

In particular, does it itself need to support DP polls?
(If yes, then I am not aware of any site that is suitable.  I don't
share Abd ul-Rahman Lomax's view that the idea is central and the
tools don't matter.  Having a site with good DP tools will help the
idea function and propagate!!)

Does the forum currently exist?  At what URL?
Are there other forums on the same topic that already exist?
If so, why do you want to create a new one?

--
Follow my blog at http://AllAboutVoting.com