[EM] Student government - what voting system to recommend?

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 14:52:09 PDT 2007

I'm not sure if I understood all of this correctly, but my thoughts
go in the direction that democracy may be a representative democracy
where voters need not be directly involved with all topics and all
decisions. It s enough if the voters are able to tell which
politicians or parties (or why not proxies) seem acceptable to them.

Juho