[EM] Forest--truncation-enhancements

Michael Ossipoff mikeo2106 at msn.com
Mon Apr 2 06:35:19 PDT 2007

With the better rank methods, ordinary truncation is powerful enough to
thwart and penalize offensive order-reversal. What more is needed for
truncation?

I dropped my proposal of power-truncation for that reason, and because it
would make strategic or no strategic truncation into a big problem, losing
SFC compliance.

I suspect that the same is true of the truncation-enhancements that you
spoke of.

By the way, I’m probably quitting voting systems again, probably today.  I
may be able to get a deal whereby my wife, in return, won’t make us have to
hear the repetitious propaganda on CNN, Fox, etc.

Such people as Bill O’Reilly, Joe Scarboro, Chris Matthews, and Keith
Oberman. If you don’ know who they are, be glad of that.

Maybe I can even get network news into the bargain, other than the weather.

Mike Ossipoff