[EM] IFNOP Method (was Re: Question about Condorcet methods)

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Tue Oct 17 00:47:58 PDT 2006

Remember that it better work with multiple polling places, such as for
governor.  Condorcet arrays have no problem with this, for the arrays are
simply summed.

Remember that Condorcet and IRV promise, usually, to agree as to winner.
There are two exceptions:
      When IRV does not completely scan ballots, what was missed could
matter, and thus change the winner.
      Condorcet cycles have no equivalent in IRV.

Thus there should not be a third variety of counting, unless you can sell
such as worth the headaches.

DWK

                  If you want peace, work for justice.