[EM] Question about Condorcet methods

mrouse1 at mrouse.com mrouse1 at mrouse.com
Sat Oct 14 14:28:32 PDT 2006

I was just wondering if anyone had a link to a comprehensive list of
Condorcet methods. I've been toying with one where you start flipping the
lowest-ranked choices (under the theory that a person cares less about
switching 99th and 100th place than they do switching 1st and 2nd), but I
realize that someone has probably already figured it out (complete with
paradoxical behavior) and I want to save myself some effort. :) I did some
Google searches, but having to wade through a few hundred links takes more
time than I'd like to spend.

Anyway, if anyone knows of a fairly complete list of Condorcet methods on
the web, along with how they handle circular ties, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!

Michael Rouse
mrouse1 at mrouse.com