[EM] How to contact Mike Ossipoff?

Jan Kok jan.kok.5y at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:15:27 PDT 2006

As you may know, Mike retired from the voting methods scene last year.
 He had been promoting better voting methods for about 18 years.  I
think he felt that the amount of time he spent on that was excessive
and was damaging to other parts of his life.  And that he had to quit
cold turkey; he couldn't just reduce the amount of time he was
spending.

So, if you are trying to contact him about voting methods, he may be
reluctant to respond.  If you have something else to discuss with him,
he might respond more readily.  Also, I don't think he checks his
email every day.

Mike, if you get this, I hope things are going well for you and that
you are enjoying your retirement. :-)

Cheers,
- Jan