[EM] teams

Simmons, Forest simmonfo at up.edu
Tue May 16 12:28:17 PDT 2006

Antonio wrote

"I happen to believe that adjusting a ballot to give each voter an ideally strategic ballot will be the future of advanced voting system design, at least where fairness is involved.  It does take a lot of processing power, and I believe it will usually take away the summability of the method."

I agree.  We want the voters to be able to vote sincerely without being taken advantage of, and we want to help them maximize their voting power.

Your teams ideas sound like variations on Asset Voting.

Forest