[EM] Electing a proportional executive/cabinet
simmonfo at up.edu
Tue Mar 21 12:55:36 PST 2006
This is just a reminder that when there is to be some kind of pecking order, sequential PAV might fill the bill more simply than STV.
Gervase wrote ...
What would be interesting is if you could do the following, which is
doable with STV:
1) Candidate A for finance minister
2) Candidate B for finance minister
3) Candidate B for defence minister
4) Candidate C for defence minister
5) candidate D for justice minister
6) candidate D for finance minister
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 3772 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Election-Methods