[EM] Poll created for a name for Condorcet voting methods

Andrew Myers andru at cs.cornell.edu
Wed Jun 21 20:41:51 PDT 2006

Following Ralph's suggestion, I created a CIVS poll with various names
that have been proposed on this list for Condorcet voting. The poll also
allows write-ins. Because late write-ins are at a disadvantage, I ask
that people not start casting real votes until 5pm EDT tomorrow, to give
people a chance to write in more proposals. But you can see the current
list at any time. Please only cast one vote. Here's the link:

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/vote.pl?id=E_c2ffd9211db628bf&akey=0e2a51891c4c8db1

I don't think the results will prove anything but I'm guessing it will
be interesting to see the results anyway.

Cheers,

-- Andrew