[EM] "IRV" in the news

Brian Olson bql at bolson.org
Fri Jul 21 15:28:03 PDT 2006

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you.
Then you win."

If this is somewhere between laughing at us and attacking us, we
should be on schedule to get better election methods around here in
the next couple years. :-)

Also, I really hope this is reporter error and they're not actually
implementing the broken bizarro-IRV described in the article.

And of course we all hope that the "radical way to think when you go
to the polls" is "who do you really want" instead of "who do you
strategically want and compromise for".