[EM] election-methods Digest, Vol 19, Issue 4

Anthony Duff anthony_duff at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 15 14:40:23 PST 2006

In the legislatures (parliaments) that I am familiar with, if members want to
abstain from a formal vote count, they have to leave the chamber.

In these formal vote counts (divisions), all those voting one way move to one side
of the chamber, those coting the other way move to the opposite side.

Anthony