[EM] Tallying visualization for Condorcet methods?

Jobst Heitzig heitzig-j at web.de
Mon Feb 6 09:13:53 PST 2006

Dear Jiri!

Attached is another example of how an election method could be
visualized (in form of a PDF presentation). It is for the comparably
simple ranked-ballot but non-Condorcet method DFC, but a similar thing
could easily be done for the Condorcet-compliant method DMC. These two
nice methods were discussed last year on this list.

Yours, Jobst