[EM] Tallying visualization for Condorcet methods?

Jan Kok jan.kok.5y at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:35:30 PST 2006

Below are some ads for visualization tools, which is close to what
Jiri originally asked about.

As you can see, I use gmail, a free email service run by Google.
Google makes money by delivering ads to the user (me) in their web
mail interface.  The ads are out to the side of the mail, not embedded
in the mail that I send or receive.  The ad content is based on the
content of the email thread, and is often _highly_ relevant, as one
might expect from Google.  Below, I've copied the ads that were shown
next to this email thread.

I have no connection with Google or gmail, other than being a
satisfied user.  I just was amused and pleased by the relevance of the
ads that gmail picked out and showed me.

More info about the gmail ads is at
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?ctx=%67mail&hl=en&answer=6603

Cheers,
- Jan

Tom Sawyer Visualization
Scalable and incremental graph analysis, layout and visualization
www.tomsawyer.com

JFreeChart
Free / open source charts for Java Complete source code! GNU LGPL
www.jfree.org

FusionCharts
Data-driven animated Flash Charts Use w/ ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, CF, JSP
www.InfoSoftGlobal.com/FusionCharts

Charts & Graphs Component
Professional, flexible, interactive and web friendly charts and graphs
www.advsofteng.com