[EM] Tallying visualization for Condorcet methods?

Jobst Heitzig heitzig-j at web.de
Sun Feb 5 23:04:44 PST 2006

Dear Jiri!

I don't think the complicated Beatpath method can be visualized
sufficiently. But you may have a look at
http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/2004-October/014102.html
to see how a very similar method, the River method, can be visualized.
The example is taken from some baseball data, but you can easily imagine
the baseball teams to be the candidates and the percentages of wins to
be the percentage of voter preference.

Yours, Jobst