[EM] lots of code/logs wrt simulation code

raphfrk at netscape.net raphfrk at netscape.net
Tue Dec 19 13:03:35 PST 2006

 No effect.

 I have probably set up something wrong with my gcc. Anyway, these are the logs:

 First make:

 bash-3.2$ make spacegraph
 g++ -Wall -O2 -DUSE_OLD_RAND -c -o RandomElection.o RandomElection.cpp
 RandomElection.cpp: In member function `virtual void
 RandomElection::runElection(int*, const VoterArray&)':
 RandomElection.cpp:19: `random' undeclared (first use this function)
 RandomElection.cpp:19: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
 each function it appears in.)
 make: *** [RandomElection.o] Error 1

 I then change random to rand and get
 <there is a missing header file pthread.h .. which sounds like a system file>

 bash-3.2$ make spacegraph
 g++ -Wall -O2 -DUSE_OLD_RAND -c -o spacegraph.o spacegraph.cpp
 spacegraph.cpp:9:21: pthread.h: No such file or directory
 In file included from VoterSim.h:6,
 from spacegraph.cpp:13:
 ResultFile.h:20: 'u_int32_t' is used as a type, but is not defined as a type.
 ResultFile.h: In function `size_t sizeofRusult(unsigned int)':
 ResultFile.h:36: `u_int32_t' undeclared (first use this function)
 ResultFile.h:36: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
 function it appears in.)
 ResultFile.h: At global scope:
 ResultFile.h:57: type specifier omitted for parameter `u_int32_t'

 <and lots more>

    Raphfrk
 Interesting site
 "what if anyone could modify the laws"