[EM] RE : Re: simulator code for 2 Approval methods

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 15 20:06:13 PST 2006

Brian,

--- Brian Olson <bql at bolson.org> a écrit :
> Here's a first one to whet your appetite, "ApprovalNoInfo" with three
> candidates showing a perhaps odd consequence of how the threshold
> gets set.

Thanks. Looking at that result, compared with other methods' results
on your site, and noting that the original study obtained nearly the
same results for Approval and Condorcet... I have to wonder if there
isn't something wrong here. Is it possible that there are many ties
occurring between green and red, that are being broken invariably in
favor of red? If so we'll have to be more careful about that...

I'm eager to see the final results.

Kevin Venzke