[EM] Simulation of political identity space in voting

raphfrk at netscape.net raphfrk at netscape.net
Wed Dec 13 14:04:55 PST 2006

 My C++ is only middling at best (though I am pretty reasonable at c). Creating the class structure is not something I do much (baring reading a tutorial a few years ago).

 Would you have an example of what would need to be submitted.

 For example, the code for plurality should be easily modified to cover any voting method and using the same wrapper/framework. This would only need to cover the 2-3 functions you think that are needed.

 Also, maybe some wrapper to run 1 election for debug before sending it to you.
    Raphfrk
 Interesting site
 "what if anyone could modify the laws"

 www.wikocracy.com