[EM] decision process design: wealth tax

James Green-Armytage jarmyta at antioch-college.edu
Wed Apr 12 02:09:54 PDT 2006

Hi Abd,

	I'd like to note that while FA/DP's might be nice things in general,
there is a difference between having a lot of FA/DP's around, and actually
having governments that are FA/DP's. The DP idea for governments is
something that we've already discussed, of course, and I'd say that the
only way I can imagine the FA component working so far is by means of
secession rights plus a system that endows each nation with natural
resources in proportion to their population.

my best,
James Green-Armytage