[EM] election-methods Digest, Vol 22, Issue 23

Doreen Dotan dordot2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 06:43:54 PDT 2006

Excellent piece of work, Ka-Ping.  Kudos and thanks.

  Doreen

  From: Ka-Ping Yee
Subject: [EM] Visualizations of Plurality, Hare, Approval, and
Condorcet
To: election-methods at electorama.com

Hi folks,

I'm new here and hope to learn from others on this list. Thank you
for indulging me with this request for feedback.

I did some simulations of Plurality, Approval, Hare, and Condorcet
methods (under certain simplifying assumptions) and produced
visualizations of the results, which are posted at:

http://zesty.ca/voting/

I'm curious what you all think of this. I was already skeptical of
the Hare method but the results surprised even me -- are they
surprising to you?

-- ?!ng

http://www.geocities.com/dordot2001/ImperativeOfMoralMaths.html