[EM] FW: [Condorcet] Re: why the Schulze Method is a Better Proposal

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Fri Sep 30 16:01:41 PDT 2005

Regarding:
Jeff wrote ...

> [ Note: Voters will execute almost the same ballot regardless of what
> ranked voting method we choose. -- JRF ]

I feel this is undoubtedly true. I think it is very important to keep the
idea of ranked ballots on the table, because us voters intuitively are good
at ranking things. Give me a ranked ballot and I can fill out, and allow me
to help figure out how to count ranked ballots as a SEPARATE issue. Just
give me ranked ballots and I can live through using a "wrong" method to
count 'em for a few election cycles.

  _____